How many times are you asked, “Are you ready for Christmas?”
A million or more! Join me as I take a few minutes to
dissect this word, “ready.” Please share you ideas, thoughts,
or pre-holiday peace plans!
Just for the record: Ready, defined:
1. completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use.
2. duly equipped, completed, adjusted or arranged as for an occasion or purpose.
3. willing, as in ready to forgive
4. prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending, speaking, writing.
5. proceeding from or showing such quickness, as a ready reply.