Let’s journey, together.
Janell is currently recovering from COVID and has a limited schedule. Please check the calendar for scheduled updates on availability.
Watch this interview with Clinical Psychologist, Dr. Benjamin Perkus, Creator of Aroma Freedom Technique.
How Coaching Intensives Work
I limit my clientele in order to specialize in intensive work. This untraditional coaching/counseling model affords more intentional, strategic, and efficient work. Expect 6-12 sessions, on the average. When you are ready, schedule your assessment: https://www.janellrardon.com/schedule/.
Your healing journey involves implementing these useful tools:
The Heartlift Method
Aroma Freedom Technique & Young Living Therapeutic Oils
Enneagram Assessment and Personal Development
Contemplative Spiritual Practices and Mindfulness
Somatic Awareness: Your Body Keeps the Score
Positive Psychology Tools
Listen to Janell's interview with Rachael K. Adams
Rachael K. Adams, on The Love Offering Podcast,
Janell shares “the why” behind
the intensive model of The Heartlift Practice. Her intensive model is trauma-informed, family-centric,
and faith-based. Is this practice right for you?
Are you looking for an inventive, creative, and
unconventional way to become emotionally healthy?
Listen here: The Love Offering Podcast
Qualifications & Training
- Master of Arts in Human Services Counseling (Marriage and Family Specialization)
- Board Certification in Advanced Christian Life Coaching (Marriage and Family Specialization)
- Practitioner Certification in Aroma Freedom Technique with Dr. Benjamin Perkus
- MBSR (Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction) Training with Brown University
- Certification in Dynamic Attachment Re-Patterning with Diane Poole Heller
- Continuing Studies with Chestnut Paes Professional Development in the Enneagram.
- Member and Continuing Studies with American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress
- As an author and thought leader in faith + mental health integration, I consider it my job to be a continual learner, active listener, & researcher in order to stay abreast and attuned of modalities, treatments, and practical methods that both enhance and empower the well-being of my clients and their families.