Unfortunately, our life may look like a formless tangle of limbs and branches than a precisely pruned tree. We struggle to determine which limbs and branches are essential and which are superfluous; which bear fruit and which merely use nourishment. With a carefully pruned tree, the relationship of limb to trunk is clear. Periodically, limbs and branches that do not contribute to the life of the tree are cut away. The pruning process can be so painful to the owner of the orchard that he will have someone else prune his trees.”
-Jean Fleming, Between Walden and the Whirlwind
A couple days ago, I had the very difficult job of pruning my hydrangea bush. It hasn’t been looking very good.
Scared to death to touch it’s spindly limbs, I prayed a little prayer and began cutting.
I have no idea if I did it right. I looked online, watched a video, and crossed my fingers. One thing is certain, it needed pruning.
When I went outside today to empty some trash, lo and behold, look what I saw!
New growth was sprouting from almost every single branch.
“Look at you go,” I smiled. “Look at you go.”
What is an eCourse, Anyway?
Three or four times a year, I spend half a day with the Lord to evaluate my life, to examine my schedule, and to set some new directions for the months ahead. This quiet time acts like a knife to cut through the illusions and mirages of everyday life. It enables me to focus my attention, to set my heart on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God. I set my mind on things above, not on earthly things (see Colossians 3:1-2).”
-Jean Fleming, Between Walden and the Whirlwind
This past summer, women gathered in our very first webinar to learn three secrets to becoming the women God wanted them to be. Women who lead remarkable lives and significantly impact their spheres of influence.
It was a very good time.
A short time, but a very productive time.
Knowing that sixty minutes would not give us enough time to dig deep into all three secrets, I developed a three-week intensive eCourse.
An eCourse is simply an electronic course that happens online. No leaving home. No need to get a sitter. You can even watch in your pj’s, if you’d like. Any time. Any place.
No time this summer. Watch it in the fall when the children go back to school!
And, as a bonus, you can watch it over and over again. If you’re like me, you’ve left a traditional seminar or conference wishing you could hear it again and again.
There are so many great benefits, I thought I’d give this new-to-me digital delivery system a try—offering it to you. We won’t have to fly anywhere or reserve expensive venues or hotel rooms…it saves money and headaches and travel fatigue.
What to Expect from the Be Remarkable eCourse
I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.”
― Jennifer Elisabeth
- Lots of content—strong, in-depth, informative, practical, and inspirational content, concerning our three secrets of becoming the woman God created us to be (you have to come to hear those secrets. I do give clues on my Facebook, but I’m just not giving them away).
- Rich and rewarding dialogue and conversations via weekly private facebook group + Periscope mini-conversations and encouragement throughout the week.
- Participation in a private Facebook Be Remarkable Group, I am lovingly calling “The Shining Stars” (Daniel 12:3) composed of women working through the eCourse. Every Friday, I’ll be offering you private coaching sessions via our Facebook group to answer your questions, talk through something near and dear to you, and so much more.
- A sacred space with an authentic community of women committed to becoming the women God created them to be. This sacred space is a no judgement zone where trust can and will flourish. Of course, this means you just might have to be vulnerable + trustworthy (smile), which is hard, but it will be so worth it in the end.
- Laughter and life change. Yes, I am very confident that this intensive has the capacity and potential to evoke true, lasting change and hopefully make you laugh a little, too. Lord knows we could all use more laughter, right?
- Finally, it is my earnest desire that maybe, just maybe, this evolves into a yearly gathering, where we can meet face-to-face. Or better yet, even regionally, as you meet other women in your area that are participating. We’ll see.
- Time commitment? You are in charge of that. That is yet another benefit of this digital delivery system.
Men and women who have lived wisely and well will shine brilliantly, like the cloudless, star-strewn night skies. And those who put others on the right path to life will glow like stars forever.
-Daniel 12:3, MSG
Stars shine even brighter when they gather in constellations. Let’s create a supernova. Right now. The world sure could use our light, couldn’t they? And, please invite those in “the skies of your life” to join us. See you soon!