True self, when violated, will always resist us, sometimes at great cost, holding our lives in check until we honor its truth.Parker J. Palmer
Let Your Heart Speak
What Does It Mean To Let Your Heart Speak?
Heartlifters, this episode with Author and Graphic Recorder, Sherrill Knezel, went long, but every second of this remarkable conversation is filled with life-giving, heartlifting wisdom.
Sherrill’s story speaks of courage, strength, openness, flexibility, and a remarkable belief in her gifts and talents and shows us what it means to let your life and heart speak. Her brave personal decision to celebrate her 50th birthday by attending a Growing Edge Retreat with Parker J. Palmer and Carrie Newcomer led her to this collaboration with the remarkable Parker J. Palmer.
Her new book, “Heart Speak, A Visual Interpretation of Let Your Life Speak “(by Parker J. Palmer), includes more than seventy heartfelt images to go along with excerpts from Palmer’s book, “Let Your Life Speak.” Heart Speak pairs these images with brief personal reflections. Sherrill invites us to explore and embrace our own limits and potential as we listen to our innate courage.
Links + Additional Resources
So excited that the podcast has been voted in the Top 100 Mental Health Podcasts on Feedspot: https://blog.feedspot.com/mental_health_podcasts/
- Subscribe to Sherrill’s newsletter and read more about her work: SHERRILL KNEZEL
- Watch Sherrill’s TED TALK: SKETCH NOTING
- Join the private STRONGER EVERY DAY online community on FB: STRONGER EVERY DAY
- Listen to more great podcasts: ACCESS MORE
- Download Your Personal Guide PDF for Season 11: LET’S BE REMARKABLE 2023
- Learn more about The Heartlift School on Teachable
- Follow Janell on Instagram: @janellrardon
- Please, leave a REVIEW of the PODCAST.